Join us this Sunday!
Now meeting weekly.
Do you want to be a part of something big that God is doing? Do you want to be a part of something life changing?
The Bridge Church is a brand new church in Midlothian/Waxahachie.
We aren’t perfect and aren’t looking for perfect people. We have a special place in our hearts for people who don’t understand the Bible, don’t know Jesus yet, and perhaps don’t even like “church” as they know it. We’re not afraid of big questions. We’re aware that sin is ugly, life is messy, and everybody has some hurts, habits, and hang-ups that Jesus wants to work on. We are a church of broken people for broken people.
While we admit we are not a perfect church, there are some things we’re very passionate about and are determined to get right from the start…
- We will boldly teach the truth of the Bible in a way that can be understood and lived out, even for people who are unfamiliar with it.
- Our music will be fresh and dynamic, less of a performance and more of a time where people participate together in seeking God.
- We will be family oriented and seek to help strengthen the family in a variety of different ways.
- We will lead kids to experience worship and understand the truth of the Bible on their own level in at atmosphere that is safe, fun, and positive.
- We have a casual atmosphere where real people can connect with no pressure to “look the part.” Jeans are welcome.
- We simply want to be a real group of people who worship a real God and desire to make a real difference in the lives of people and the community around us.
Join us on a Sunday soon!
When: Sundays, at 10:00am
Where: Waxahachie Civic Center – 2000 Civic Center Lane Waxahachie, Texas 75165
We’d like to answer a few questions you might have as you decide to be our guest this Sunday.
What time are your services?
At The Bridge we meet at Waxahachie Civic Center at 10:00am starting Easter Sunday, April 16th
How do I get there?
The Bridge Church services are held every Sunday at Waxahachie Civic Center. You can get directions by clicking here.
How long are the services?
Our services last about 60 minutes and contain music and teaching from the Bible that will apply directly to your life.
Is there a dress code?
No. Feel free to dress in clothes that are comfortable for you when you come to The Bridge Church. You can “dress up” if you want, or wear casual clothes. God is interested in your heart, not your wardrobe.
What about my kids?
The Bridge has an exciting Children’s ministry where your kids will be taught the Bible in age-appropriate classes. Our goal is to make church on Sunday the best hour of your kid’s week.
You can learn more about our Core Values here.